Listen to Podcast
Founded in 1994, Peak Performers employs skilled and dedicated people in administrative, professional, accounting, and information technology jobs. Peak recruits for contract, temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions in State of Texas and other local government agencies. As part of their nonprofit mission, Peak is setting a new standard of employment for people with disabilities and chronic medical conditions.
Brought in as a digital strategy consultant in 2012, Bree Sarlati, President of Peak Performers, began her tenure helping re-brand the company website and optimize it for search engine performance. Since then, Bree has worked in every part of Peak’s business: payroll, marketing, recruiting, staffing, and office management. Bree joined the leadership team in 2017 and has contributed to explosive growth in existing accounts and new service offerings. Under her leadership, Peak’s book of business has grown 40% and has begun offering services in direct hire and executive search. Bree has also led a series of organizational transformations such as a move toward a cloud-based recruiting and HR management software.
Bree brings to the organization a diverse, human-focused educational background of sociolinguistics and anthropology and leverages her background of working for nonprofit organizations around the world.
Bree has been recognized (2020) by Staffing Industry Analyst as a “40 Under 40” leader, trailblazing and innovating in the workforce solutions ecosystem.
- Bree’s obsession with old books
- Bree’s journey into the staffing industry
- Biggest lessons learned while building Peak Performers Staffing Agency
- The candidate’s experience for people with disabilities and chronic medical conditions
- The importance of working with clients that align with your values
- What are some of the unquestionable qualities attributed to a successful recruiter?
- The power of cultivating authenticity in the workplace