Listen to Podcast
Sara Stoub is a recruiter with over 10 years of experience in the industry. She has a Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Biology from Texas Tech University and began her recruiting career with one of the largest privately-held staffing agencies in the United States. After working as a Field Recruiter for a beverage manufacturing and distribution company, she became specialized in non-exempt recruitment for Market Units in Memphis/Little Rock, West Texas and Dallas/Fort Worth. Sara is also certified as a CIR (Certified Internet Recruiter) and CSP (Certified Staffing Professional).
Sara is currently a recruiter for High Profile Staffing. Since 1987, High Profile Staffing has provided hundreds of Dallas companies with people everyday to fill administrative, human resource and financial positions.
The High Profile staff are experts in their field holding designations for Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist (CTS), Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC), Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) and Professional in Human Resources (PHR). Our recruiters have been trained and tested on employment law.
High Profile is a member and has held leadership positions with the Dallas Human Resources Management Association, the Society of Human Resource Management, the Texas Association of Staffing, the National Association of Temporary Staffing Services as well as various local Chambers of Commerce.
- Sara’s journey into the staffing industry
- What’s broken with the way most companies hire candidates today?
- What’s the right length of interview numbers? Are 4 interviews enough to determine if a candidate should get hired?
- Tips to increase the employer value proposition
- Tips to nurture candidates after they are hired or placed
- Most effective strategies to retain talent