Listen to Podcast
Jan is a technology entrepreneur born in Vienna, Austria. He is the co-founder and CEO of Candidately. At Candidately Jan and his team are building the digital storefront for staffing and recruiting companies. Jan graduated from Y Combinator 2017 and raised over $4M in venture capital from investors like Speedinvest, Beenext, YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim among many others. Jan is also the co-founder of the World Staffing Summit, an annual online conference for staffing owners and operators.
Currently based in Vienna, Austria, Jan is passionate about the staffing industry as well as supporting other founders to help them succeed. He actively advises technology companies and is a Venture Partner at Pioneer Fund and Calm Storm Ventures.
- Why host a virtual conference/event?
- The impact of the pandemic on the events industry
- The ROI of virtual events
- The perception of virtual events v.s. in-person events/conferences
- Closing the Staffing Industry gap with interactive content and community
- Most important takeaways from World Staffing Summit 2022